High Potency API Handling & Containment Solutions
Are you looking for High-Potency API Handling & Containment Solutions that protect your materials and personnel? Our solution offers several advantages to ensure safety and reliability.
Our isolator is specifically designed for the micronization and milling process, which helps protect your materials during handling and processing. Our isolator is also qualified to guarantee a containment level below 25 ng/m3, ensuring the safety of personnel who handle and work with the materials.
We offer a Glove Box isolator for R&D and clinical phases, providing a safe and controlled environment for experimentation and research. We also offer a Half Suit Box isolator for medium to large commercial amounts, ensuring the safety of personnel working with larger quantities of High-Potency APIs.
Finally, we have developed and validated the most efficient and effective cleaning-in-place procedure to minimize the risk of cross-contamination, providing added protection for products and operators.
How it works
Micronization in isolators under containment
Micronization under containment is carried out in isolators with a performance of < 25 ng/m3 to minimize exposure to potent compounds. The process starts from R&D and scales up to commercial production. Using a glove box and half-suit box further enhances operators' protection.
- Isolators with a performance of < 25 ng/m3
- From R & D to commercial scale
- Glove Box
- Half Suit Box
Capabilities in Handling Highly Potent API and Containment Solutions
- Protection of material and personnel
- Isolator designed for the micronization and milling process
- Guaranteed containment level below 25 ng/m3
- Equipped with Glove Box isolator for R&D and clinical phase
- Equipped with Half Suit Box isolator for medium and large commercial amounts
- Minimize the risk of cross-contamination
Range of Application
- Processability up to Band 5 APIs
- Cytotoxic and Cytostatic substances
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Oral dosage form
- Inhalation powders (MDI and DPI)
- Transdermal drug delivery
- Oncological solid dosage form
- New Chemical Entities, R & D