We are pleased to invite you to the 6th Inhalation and Respiratory Drug Delivery Hybrid Conference, which will take place on the 10th-11th of November 2022 in Prague, Czech Republic, and Online.
The 6th Annual Inhalation & Respiratory Drug Delivery Hybrid Conference will bring together specialists from the Medical, Pharmacology, and Health Care industries. You will have the possibility to discuss the modern issues of the reparative drug delivery systems, new technologies, innovations, and perspectives of therapeutic fields. The program also features the digital future of effective respiratory devices, key studies on the latest trends in inhalation devices, and personalized treatments with large and small molecules for different respiratory diseases.
The event is modeled for the senior management representatives, experts, and main decision-makers who are interested to be acquainted with the latest approaches and inventions in the respiratory drug products delivery field.
- Overview of personalized treatment for Asthma
- Overview of the available liquid inhalation devices
- Challenges, requirements, and opportunities of the inhaler models on the market
- Advantages of the large and small molecules for inhaled therapy
- The future potential of the soft mist inhaler for high dose applicants
- The new approaches of therapeutic fields for lung cancer
- Local technical development of the inhalation product and global regulatory CMC requirements
- Vaccine/Cell therapy
Please, find out more here: https://lp.bcf-events.com/6th-annual-inhalation-respiratory-drug-delivery-hybrid-conference/